Sunday 29 May 2011

Behind The Books

Hi y'all.

A little something about why this blog is up.

SPM is around the corner and the books are on the table. But that doesn't mean I'm a nerd.

Most of you who know me keep saying that I can't live a day without a book in front of me. Well, you be wrong.

Underneath this quiet face ( no, I do not have quiet eyes ) and behind these specs, there lies a dark side within me. A wild side.





Alright, a fun-loving side. -.-

But with the major exam coming up, it doesn't have a chance to express itself. Until now. Where, possibly, I won't get banned.

Dang, that sounded kinda dark for a first posting! :P So I'll end with a comic:



                Won't you get
                     fat eating that?                                                             
  No. It's fat free.                                                                                
When did ice-cream have fat?


But I still want some....

No comments:

Post a Comment