Monday 4 July 2011

Behind Mundane Monday

Didn't know life at home would bore just as much as school. At least I get to squeeze in more sleep... zzzz...

So I think I would play with the snipping tool today.

Pic 1:


That is awesomeness if I ever saw it.

I mean, just because it had the words "add maths" and "cake baking" innit, 100 luckless students are directed to my post with half a page of text, no answers and two screaming guys whacking paper.

What are the odds? New formula learnt:


ADD MATHS+CAKE BAKING=
MORE HITS+INCREASING FRUSTRATION


Alright, pic 2:


Now THAT'S trolling.

I love parodies. I don't know why, but it always tickle my funny bone.

And I'm a big fan of nigahiga too.

Just trying to spread the fun around, don't look/shout at me...

Oh, no, my snipping scissors are blunt... Going to sharpen it. Cya.

No comments:

Post a Comment