Sunday 29 June 2014

Behind Door 6621

I wonder if my room misses me.

So last night, which was literally my last night back in my student hall, I found out what it was like to use my bed sheet as a blanket.

Yup. My room has seen some very weird stuff happening here.

But it has served me well through the 9 months I've been here. So I would like to take this opportunity to make an ode:

Six - six - twenty one,
Kept me sheltered, let me bed,
Now I'm prone to be gone,
Who will take my place instead?
Will he shift your souls once more?
Will he decorate your door? Your floor?
Will he lie staring, wonder who's caring,
Oh, never realizing what you're ever for.

Six - six - twenty one,
Scarlet carpet, hidden stains,
All alone, twas safe to moan,
Do you understand pretend pains?
In four months time we shall see,
How the hopsit trees speak to he.
How he cupboards his fear and all he holds dear,
It better be clear that he's better than me.

And that's it really. Can't really say much about the room to be honest, because everyone has one, and none can beat home. But still. 9 months.

I'm gonna miss this place. 

I wonder if my room misses me. 

Eh, that's it for now I guess. Maybe when I'm back in my room in Malaysia I'll sing a different tune.

But till then, cya.


No comments:

Post a Comment