Thursday 17 July 2014

Behind Them Old Songs

Way-Hay, and up she rises,
Way-Hay, and up she rises,
Way-Hay, and up she rises,
Early in the morning!

Sometimes I wish I could stay in bed for much longer. From 12 to 12 like how I remember my cousins do. I would really like to spend a larger part of my time in bed; an extra few hours of not having to think/worry at all. But I always get up before ten, when the sun shines in my face. Personally, I blame my brother's phone alarm.


It's my life 
It's now or never 
I ain't gonna live forever 
I just want to live while I'm alive 

I step out of bed, and I start the routine all over again. Breakfast. Drive. Lunch. Facebook. Stocks. Assassinate. Dinner. Bed. I mean, it's good to relax and all, especially after 9 months of pure studying and clinical experience (among other things), but this kind of life feels.... empty. I mean, not that I'm complaining that I don't have to worry about living on my own anymore, it's just that it feels like I'm slipping from one routine into another. I want to use my time PROPERLY, gdmn it.


Ain't no mountain high enough
Ain't no valley low
Ain't no river wide enough
Enough to keep me from you

No excuses this round. I have all the time I need, I will do what I promised to do. And I can't stop me.

Cya.

No comments:

Post a Comment