Monday 22 September 2014

Behind A Witche's Crusade

By the pricking of my thumb, something wicked this way comes.
By the stinking of my nose, something frightful this way goes.


By the clacking of my teeth, something vengeful this way seethes.
By the twitching of my ears, something evil this way nears.


By the stinging of my cheeks, something poison this way reeks.
By the stamping of my feet, something deadly this way meets.


By the dropping of my jaws, something feral this way claws.
By the clenching of my fists, something quicker this way miss'.


By the splitting of my hair, something hidden this way bares.
By the stretching of my arms, something mighty this way comes.


By the creaking of my bones, something holy this way shone.
By the reaching of my hands, something haunted this way ends.


By the beating of my heart, something hopeful this way starts.
By the blinking of my eyes, something wicked this way dies.





Cya.

No comments:

Post a Comment