Wednesday 26 August 2015

Behind A Holiday Hazy Daze

3 more weeks before I return to London? OMFG. Where did all that time go?

But I do enjoy this life. Really I do. I feel... rested.

But at the same time, restless.

I HAVE TO DO SHIT. I DON'T CARE WHAT KIND OF SHIT, I NEED SOMETHING TO DO WITH MY LIFE.

Provided that it's not illegal or ill-advised or overly expensive, of course.

I don't know why I'm complaining so much. When term starts, I've plenty to do.

And yet....

I don't even know what I want now. And when I do, it's often 25 minutes too late.

This is when I slap myself in the face and scream internally:

You. Only. Live. Once.

Regretting stuff is not a very productive way to spend my life.

So I do shit. Cheap, legal, socially accepted shit.

Sigh.

You can tell from these bursts how restless I actually am.

ROTI CANAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiii....

I swear this haze is affecting my brain. How can I go for a run now....

I should gym more often. I mean, improving oneself is always good right?

What am I even writing.

I give up.

So, YOLO, wrote a rant.

Yeah,

Cya.

No comments:

Post a Comment