Wednesday 19 August 2015

Behind A Teh Tarik Substitute

What is a latte?

According to Google:









But apparently you can substitute coffee with matcha green tea?

Part of a menu at Nana's Green Tea. Available in 1U. Wanna go grab a cuppa?

Not that I'm complaining, mind you. I love matcha.

I only wish that such good stuff isn't that expensive.

And I also wish that bad stuff wouldn't be that expensive.

Like Starbucks for example. I know how many people complain that Starbucks sells overpriced coffee, and it's a common joke that you pay all that for 7 tablespoons of sugar anyway. I mean for 5 pounds I can buy enough coffee powder, milk and sugar to last me a month, and in a correct proportions as well.

But why, oh why, does it TASTE SO GOOD?

I swear, if Starbucks release a matcha flavoured drink for a limited time, I will go broke.

But anyway. I don't really care that much for any kind of drinks right now  All I want is an excuse to meet my friends. I have only 2 months here in Malaysia, I want to meet as many of my old friends as possible, over any kind of drink at any kind of table. As long as we can all talk shiz over a good cup of broth, I would be happy.

Of course, the sweeter the drink, the sweeter the conversation. Probably.

Anyway, drinks today are getting weird. But that's okay, because I'm getting weird too.

Let's all go out on a weird day together.

Cya over a drink.


No comments:

Post a Comment